Adding new links
- To see if a page is a blog as opposed to an article page scroll to the bottom and look for add comment
- If you can add a comment scan the article to be able to write a three line response
- Please answer the article or comment on it, don’t just add a link, this is called spamming
- Be polite and non confrontational, be bland and informative; read other comments and agree
- Spell check your entry!
- Some blogs with allow you to add HTML; some will use your name and website as a link, so when adding name add “plumber” and use another email address other than an overland company.
HTML - Choose one and add appropriately
<a href="http://www.domain.co.uk/" target="_blank">plumbers</a>
<a href="http://www.domain.co.uk/central-heating">central heating</a>
<a href="http://www.domain.co.uk/boilers/plumbers/uk/london" target="_blank">London Plumbers</a>